Who's Your Caddie?
No one achieves success alone! Powerful executives understand the value of a support system that will catapult their careers to the top. They seek advice, bounce ideas, and trust their inner circle because they truly understand, as John C. Maxwell puts it, that "one is too small a number to achieve greatness." Professional golfers strategically select their caddies for their valuable advice and assistance in achieving the desired game results. Shouldn't you do the same in your journey to the executive ranks? It's time for you to select your caddies and benefit from their support. They will help you visualize every shot, avoid corporate sand traps, look the part, and provide expertise where you need it most.
- Identify your caddies (your Board of Directors, Inner Circle, Knights of the Round Table)
- Strategically select and develop relationships
- Assess your progress and prepare to undertake new challenges
- Listen to feedback and act upon it
- Execute your career game plan
- Develop trusting relationships