Storytelling Your Way to the Top
Leaders understand that telling the right story is as important as telling the story right! The art of storytelling allows effective leaders to transmit values, trigger emotions, solicit positive responses, spark actions, and elicit high performance from their teams. Storytellers are considered an elite and small group of leaders that can hold the attention of an audience while building trust, motivating, and sharing a common vision. Learn how successful executives leverage this rare skill to persuade and drive an organization.
- Understand the relationship between leadership and storytelling
- Learn the basics of storytelling
- Leverage powerful techniques to tell a story
- Explore the importance of storytelling in a highperformance organization
- Discover why, where, when, and how to tell a story