Scars of Success
Only those who make it to the top know how hard it is. The obstacles, mistakes, accidents, pitfalls, hidden agendas, and the many factors that play against you. In spite of these challenges, successful individuals have the ability to pick themselves up, keep focused on their goals, and learn from these unwanted situations. These scars of success or executive badges of honor can derail any career due to their time consuming nature and de-motivating characteristics. Avoid mistakes already made by others, learn from their scars, and expedite your way to the top.
- Understand common mistakes others make
- Establish an action plan to follow
- Learn to recognize pitfalls
- Deal with areas you cannot control directly
- Learn to read the environment and the players