Executive DNA – Embracing Your Hispanic Gene
Hispanic leaders are different; there is no question about it. They are passionate, family oriented, positive, respectful, and above all have a “Latino-ness” quality that cannot be denied. Outspoken, outgoing, hard workers and hard to ignore. Hispanics have made a positive impact in every industry available, and given their anticipated growth we can expect many more achievements that will shape the world in the near future. But what makes them stand out? What is their secret “salsa”? Come join us to learn how Hispanic leadership styles differ and how cultural differences make for a better and stronger executive.
- Embrace cultural differences
- Understand misconceptions about the Hispanic leaders
- Obtain knowledge harnessed from successful Hispanic executives
- Learn about today’s Hispanic industry landscape
- Explore challenges faced by Hispanic and how to overcome them